€ 750 immediate. Money OnlineOn June 3, 2019 by Earl Meyer
If the client is new you can request a credit of up to € 750 which can be returned in a period of no more than 30 days. A fair, transparent and equal rate is charged for all customers.
- Flexibility, you can choose how much you like the amount and the terms of return, within a few fairly long intervals.
- The website has a rapid credit simulator, which will facilitate your work when it comes to knowing what you can expect from the credit.
- It has no cost or small print, everything is explained and announced from the first steps.
- Flexible options to return the money fast
- Express money in a few minutes, which makes it optimal for emergency situations.
- Reliability, all your information is safe, and the company is serious and will not disappoint you.
- Collaborates with leading banks in the Spanish landscape, to allow faster payments and agility in the service.
- Be of legal age at the time you are applying for the credit
- Own a bank account, and be the owner of it, so you can enter the money in it to you and only you, and in turn facilitate the return payment.
- Complete the online form that you will find on the website.
- Have a valid and current National Identity Document.
- Be in possession of a mobile phone and an email, to support the communication, information and validation tasks of the different phases of the loan application and acceptance process.
- Wide range of loans, for amounts ranging from € 75 to € 750, all amounts are available from the first request.
- Flexibility to settle the debt between 7 and 30 days, with the opportunity to extend the term with certain additional fees.
- Clear and transparent fees. At all times you will indicate how much you will have to pay at the end, without hidden costs or small print.
- Penalty for delay
- Loans with Financial Credit Institutions
What happens if I do not pay on time?
- It is always advisable to notify, as soon as possible, Eicredit of the difficulties in meeting deadlines, in order to arrive at a solution as advantageous as possible for both parties.
- There is possibility of extension of the loan, with the following interests:
- 7 days 18% of the initial amount of the loan
- 15 days 23% of the initial amount of the loan
- 30 days 40% of the initial amount of the loan
- If you have not reported that you could not pay, and have not requested the extension, you will have a penalty for delay, which will be a certain daily amount on the amount owed. There is also the possibility that you have generated a penalty for that delay and that you are included in delinquent lists. Therefore it is highly recommended that you are sure, when choosing the terms, that you can return it on time. These interests correspond to 20% of the loan amount 1 day after the due date, 25% 6 days later, 30% 9 days later, 40% 12 days later and 45% 15 days later; at which time your file is sent to a company specialized in recovery, where Financial Credit Institutions will be informed of your status as defaulter.
Other data of interest:
- The data will remain safe, because they are transferred under 256bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption standards.
- Certificates of reliability, such as Comodo secure, which demonstrates the level of reliability of the page.
- They ensure to offer the best customer service, so that at any time you can feel supported. Many positive comments attest to this.
- It is possible to pay before the term ends without receiving a penalty for it.
- The loan must be returned in a single installment within the indicated period, without accepting partial payments or fractions.